Well… I am about to embark on a journey to Cisco Live! Yep. I set a goal several months ago that I would prepare for an exam that I would take while I was there. Today, it comes down to the wire — I have ten days till I arrive and I have not had the opportunity to study much — if at all. So, today I begin my challenge. Perhaps the hardest one of my life — well other than losing some weight. Can I? Is it possible?
Can I prepare for, and pass, the written CCIE-Data Center exam in approximately ten days? Before we take bets, let me preface this with the following caveats and statements:
- I have extensive data center background.
- Networking (R/S) drives me nuts.
- I do not have my CCNA-DC or CCNP-DC.
- I refuse to use cheats — this is against the rules.
- I don’t really think I can do it, but damn it man — I am going to give it my damnedest try.
- I don’t know any speed dealers — I don’t really want to either.
So… off to the races. Sorry sweetie, I might be nose deep in books for a while!